Gravityrat4

Gravity Rat Competition

I would like to THANK the Gravity Rats for hosting another great weekend. Everyone did a great job and had a lot of fun. I would also like to thank the Dallas crew for showing their support. You guys rock. I hope Brandon's neck is ok after having to support all those medals Saturday night. Maybe next year we will not be so hung over on Sunday.B|

Big THANKS to the RATS (Brian, Robert & Shannon)

Blue Skies,
Paul

Maybe next year we will not be so hung over on Sunday.

Yeah right!:D

I would also like to thank the Rats for putting on an awesome comp. You guys kick ass. I got to fly with some really cool people and learned a ton. Got to meet and jump with some cool people from Dallas, and Brandon even got to do a little eco-hike on sunday with a long tracking dive spot.:D

Thanks to Paul, Kimmy, and Snowflake for judging and for hanging out and jumping Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to next year already.B|B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Damn, I was hoping to thank them first. Thanks to the Rats and the judges for the event. I had a blast as well as the rest of the Dallas guys. We were all blown away by the prizes. All the flyers in Texas should have been there to try to get in on that action. Thanks to the Crazy German for jumping with me for the event.

Do I get a Rat # now?

Good times,
D.J.

Speaking of Dick's VIBErator and the other winners...

Here are the results from the competition:

Freefly

1st- "Crazy DJ" with DJ Hatton, Crazy German (Marc Lehner) and Brandon Chioniouaururd on camera (technically I videoed for them too...)

2nd- "Dick's VIBE" with Dick Gentry, Brandon Chiouanard, and DJ on video

3rd- "Dave's VIBErator" with Dave Mitchell, Jon McCollom, and Shannon Kidd (me) on video

Sitfly

1st- "Dick's VIBE" with Dick, Brandon and DJ

2nd- "Indecent Xposure" with Mark Deverter, Jeff Standley, and Robert Smith on video

3rd- "Last Minute" with Erin Erickson, Jeff Hindman and Robert Smith

Congratulations to everyone and sorry about the misspelling of your names! B|