dsiegel

Looking for a rigger in New York City

Hi everyone. I enjoy skydiving at the ranch, and I love getting my rig repacked there, but sometimes it's just too inconvenient. I'm wondering if there's a good rigger who lives in New York City somewhere. If you know of one, please email me: [email protected]

Also, anyone who lives in NYC and wants to go jumping on weekends, get in touch!

Thanks,

David

I have never personally dealt with cummings, but i have heard stories lately, and seen some stuff with my own eyes. Go to Skydive Long Island. It is closer than the Ranch, and there are very friendly and trustworthy people there.

Infact, I am getting my newly bought rig inspected there next week.

Chris

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

I'm not an expert, but in my opinion the best repacker I've come across in the New York area is Kam at The Ranch Pro Shop. I don't know if he's a rigger or not. But I'm hoping to find someone good who lives in or near Manhattan, which would make getting/staying in date much easier.

Well, THe only thing I can think to tell you is, call Sonic up at the ranch and ask him if he knows any of the riggers up there, and where they live. Or, do the same for Skydive Long Island. I know there are a lot of people that jump at both places that live in Queens and Nassau County. I don't know if there riggers, but call and find out!!!!!

Chris

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

Bud at the ranch packs my stuff. Sonic is set up at the pro shop. Plenty of riggers jump at the ranch. I have bought stuff from Ed Cummings and he set up my first rig. He is maniacly thorough. He is an extremely expierienced rigger and has some of the best follow up service I have ever seen. He is in Rosyln? Just east of queens off shelter rock road. I can drive there but not sure what town it is.

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome