parachutesj

Larsen & Brusgaard rocks!

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know that L&B has the best customer service ever. I complained about the short battery life of my pro track and they told me that they had some bad batches of batteries (Newsun) and sent me 3 (THREE!!!) sets of new panasonic batteries free of charge within 5 days. That is awesome. Thank you so much L&B!

blue skies
Steffen

I concur. Mads Larson just won't rest until everyone is satisfied. He replaced mine when I was having battery consumption problems and replaced my sister's when it failed. He makes the extra step to make things right in all cases!

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

;) True guys, they really rock, last Febrary my pro-track started bugging up, it was turning itself off during upflight and so on, so I sent an email to L&B, they responded within 24H and replace the entire unit in 3 days, of course free of charge......B| That's what i call customer service:ph34r::D

I had to bump this in light of my recent interaction with L&B.

My 3 year old Alti-Track was starting to have some major issues, being the screen on the back ceasing to work properly and then about a week later, it refused to even turn on for a day. I contacted L&B and Mads responded telling me to send it to them for repair. I did so, and a couple of weeks later, they sent me a brand new Alti-Track free of charge! I have no words for how impressed I am at this level of customer service. The unit was over two years out of warranty and had seen good use over those 3 years, yet, they still replaced it at no cost.

To Mads Larsen and the rest of your team over there at L&B, enormous thanks. You guys really do rock!

Once I contacted L&B because my protrack was going through batteries really fast. They told me that is was because I wasn't using their recommended type of battery. Easy enough fix.

But then- they asked for my address and express shipped me probably about 20 sets of batteries free!! I was very impressed with that and passed them out to all the L&B users at my DZ.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

years ago chris martin gave me a pro dytter that had a cracked battery cover. i emailed l&b to see about ordering a replacement. literally within minutes i got a return email asking for my address. in a day or two a new cover and several sets of batteries showed up in my mail box. they do rock.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .