freefly progression - what should i do next?

i have my sit down, and can rotate to face whichever heading i choose as well as transition from a stand to a sit and back. Any advice on what to do next that would form part of a natural and safe progression route?

Thanks

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

This will help you free up your arms to make it easier to dock and such.

Take a pull-up chord with you on your jump. Pass it back and forth infront of your body while in a sit. Do it smoothly and with your arms out in front of you (not right next to your body). Once you have that, then try passing it behind your back. If you can do that, then do all of that in one dive, without changing heading or getting unstable.

I did that about a year ago and it helped me out a LOT. Before that I had a lot of trouble getting a hand out in front of me to take docks (like a double spock), but once I got that dive down, I could do what ever I wanted with my hands.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Huh but moving your arms in front of you is more or less advanced technique, don't you think? but i could be wrong.. ?

You can also try leaning back or forward with your torso to try sliding forward (leaning back), and backward (leaning forward).
or leaning left (sliding right) and right (sliding left).
you can also try to do as many turns/time as you can. that also helps with stability and it's fun :P
Or try moving your legs, so on one you're standing and on the other sitting, then change them. like you'd be walking up the stairs.

There is plenty more to practice on solo sit jumps...
"George just lucky i guess!"

Huh but moving your arms in front of you is more or less advanced technique, don't you think? but i could be wrong.. ?

Sorry, I got the impression from the first post, that he was getting into more advanced things and was done with basic movements and such.

Oh, well, in that case, he can get to that dive eventually, its a very fun and challenging dive that you'll learn a lot on.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You could start to learn front/back loops and cartwheels. Then try doing style sequence on sit and standup (360-360-backloop-360-360-backloop). Few of these jumps and then you can comfortable recover to sit from any position ;) And it sure is fun B|