Conquest150

best freefly jump yet

im just starting to get into freeflying and this weekend i got a sit and held thoughout the whole jump and was able to do a 360 to watch my friend in a hd come within 5 feet of me it was great now all i wanna do is go up and freefly and start gettin docks and all that other good stuff

Yes ... welcome to the darkside ... freeflying is serious fun if approached responsibly. I'm only starting to do what your friend did to you and I think it's a great way to give back to the sport. When I was learning freeflying, I thought it was the shitz when a more experienced freeflier geeked me headdown. And now as my skills get better (slowly), I find myself wanting to geek newer jumpers. B|

We all want to be good and jumping more and more will only help us get better. But I like the quote Mike Ortiz once made concerning skydiving as a whole and it goes something like "Take your time mastering each new skill. After all, you've got your whole life to get better". ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Oh yippy ya-who my friend and congrats on the sit! You sound almost as excited as I did the first time I really got it ;) and just wait until you get that first dock......I mean MAKE your first dock. Mine.....my first dock was on a ....a......Sugar Glider.

Can you say BIG CHEESE BALL SMILE?!

But seriously, take your time and learn as much as you can and don't be in a rush. Like Steve said, you
have the rest of your life.

Welcome to feet first flying.....

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...