iamspoild

Newbie lookin for a pic

I'm sure there are better ones than mine (like big-way headdown jumps), but I'll try to remember to send you some later tonight. I recently made a not-for-profit skydiving movie and can capture stills in the form of JPGs from it. B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Well I be.... Nice to meet you again! :)
That would be really cool if you could snag a still. This way, if anyone asks - I can say something cooler than "I found it on the web".

BTW I think saw in some thread that you were planning to swap out your Sabre2 for something else (is that correct?). You seem like a swoopie kind of guy to me - are you sticking with a 9 cell?

Very nice! I see some of my homies in there.

I'll see ya at the next Project Horizon when it's a bit closer to the left coast ;)

Edit: Some of the same folks are in the Horizon pictures and the pictures from madstyle.net.

Both coasts some of the same people How cool is that.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Pete

I've captured 15 pretty cool images from my movie. But mine pale in comparison with the Project Horizon pics. So while you'll likely end up using one of those, I'll still send you my pics tomorrow from work (where I have a faster internet connection).

Oh man, these are sweet. Looks like Vertifly has some pics with the same freefly team.

I'm intrigued with Freefly. I like the freedom discipline combination. Gotta admit, I looked at the 300 way photos and was totally blown away. I had no idea you guys were doing things that big!

Thanks for sharing, everyone - your personals - monkey claw was good too... My computer looks much classier now ;)

My pics suck compared to some of these other ones (the most I have is 3 people in view on a 4-way freefly jump), but they are still cool and I'll still send them off to Pete. He'll likely use one of those big-way pics (as would I), but it's still cool to view different sorts of skydiving pics. ;)

Thanks for the compliment. And while I did supply more camera footage than anyone else in my movie, I did get a lot of principal footage from five other friends and some addition sporadic footage from another half dozen people. So it didn't all come from my camera and I wasn't on all of the jumps. And besides, who would want to watch my movie if it had nothing but me. :)