sunnydee123

Identify these chicks

How did you get all the cool photos processed so quickly? Awesome stuff.B|

Wait, stupid on my part - maybe you downloaded them

:|

They have this marvelous invention, it's called a digital camera. Get this, you can take a picture and view it right after. Wait, heres the kicker, the photos can be downloaded onto a computer and sent to your friends and family over this other new invention called the INTERNET( some people believe Al Gore invented it, but I think thats a urban legend).
;):D:P

We'll cut you some slack since your blonde;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Wait, Wait Wait ...
Before you treat me real special because I have blonde hair .... I have a camera!!!

It says Sony digital camera on it, wonder what that means? And this fire wire? Egads! Throw that crap out. I just save everything. Summer clean out, summer clean out...

Here is one other deal... You wont belive it.. ..
On my hard drive, what is this freeflying downloaded crap taken from that stupid Sony thing on my head? Delete - Delete -

Her is the kicker, they take up over 1/2 your hard drive. That it why everyone said get a BIGGER one or an external one, or was it burn something? I can never find my lighter.

I have this one FF video that is 546.45MB, it is very silly and it has some dudes name on it that describes the certain jump details. Seems like I know these people??? Nah...

I still dont like spel chek.

~AirAnn~

546.45MB

hehehe, I rendered this video a couple years ago that ended up being nearly 4gb. Needless to say I rerendered it later at a MUCH lower quality so it would only be about 600mb. It sorta annoyed me since after rendering that video the first time, I only had about 20gb left on my HD due to it and my MP3 collection (over 40gb)...

*shrug*

I guess it really doesn't matter since this IS the FF forum after all.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

FYI...I have a normal old camera that requires that ancient stuff called "film"....and I get so anxious to see the pictures I've taken that I run them to the 1 our place and stand and wait for them then waste my entire lunch hour sitting at a scanner so I can email them to everyone....How is THAT for dedication and the never ending need to share!? One day I'll be able to afford a Mac Daddy camera like Queen Bee but for now, jumping out of airplanes with cool new friends keeps me "back in times" with film.....GOod stuff - no regrets here!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...