rredman

Xkeys Freefly coaches

I am heading down to crosskeys in a couple of weeks and was wondering who I should look to get some freefly coaching? I am pretty comfortable in a sit and stand, but having diffculty in transitions (cartwheeels specifically). Anyway, I will be down there for a week, and thought I should try and hook up with a good coach.

By all means come talk to Monkeyclaw - Stuey, Timmy, Bert, Adam or Heath are available at the weekend and at least one or two during the week. Go to their website for contact and calendar info!

And for the weather - one of the west coast guys here for Project Horizon must have brought the sun with him!

See you soon!

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

(Whats up DAMO!)

Project Horizon was a huge success! They jumped everyday -despite the forecast- and pulled off some great dives, including a 2 point 14-way. The last point was a 10-way round around a 4-way round. From what I heard, Bobby P. got some nice photos.

Lots of great flyers- The Daves, Brown and Donnelly; Chris Salcone and Scott Meeker, Jason Peters, Chris Fiala, Storm Dunker, Monkeyclaw and Heath just to name a few! A few of the Crosskeys staff stepped up big, too!

Adam should have photos posted Freeflyfoto.com soon as well!

Anyone visiting Crosskeys should be able to check out the vids.

(Miss you! When are you coming back?) :)

>>Is Bert still around? I thought he was leaving Monkey Claw to concentrate on real world job. Haven't seen him at the dz.<<

Yes. Bert has a beautiful wife and baby girl that he wants to spend more time with.

And by the way...did I mention that The Dave's (Brown, Donnelly and COLUCCI) participated in Project Horizon here at Crosskeys?

;) They all kicked serious ass.

Ah...$13 Wednesdays.

Stuey, Tim and Adam will be present and available this weekend. I'll be there.

Heath (and the Boys) are in Norway :(:) at Extremeweek - The PST comp starts tomorrow - wish them luck!

Expect a season's worth of cabin fever to fuel the party fires here this weekend. For all who have been planning trips here this week and next, you chose a FINE time to come!!