StevieBoy

ff friendly helmets

I've got a new helmet with TOTAL HEAD COVERAGE on the front, is it ff friendly? anybody heard of this make, Pro's & Con's.

I'm happy with it, jumped one 6 times before I bought it.

Just wanted some background on them.

it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

By "total head coverage" do you mean a full face? If you do, which one are you talking (manufacture and model). So far the only fullface that was designed with FF in mind is the boomerang, although I've seen other fullfaces being used in FF.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Sorry guys, no links or pictures.

It's not a full face, very little material, high on the kneck & high & tight on the forehead, very tight around the ear's, very tight (comfey) all over really.

It came with places for 2 alti's on the right side, it looks like a peanut????

Sorry, thats all I can tell ya.

it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

No

But it has an inclined(slight) ridge in the middle front to back, the part that rest's on your kneck is in velvet & also the chin strap covers on the R & L side of the helmet.

Sorry I can't be of any more help [:/]

Are you holding the helmet in your hands?

MAN I sleep with my helmet in my hands, violent girlfriend & all that but no there is no product code or anything, I jumped with Babylon sl & borrowed one then, thats all I know, if I find out I'll pm ya both.

Cheers for the input.

the part that rest's on your kneck is in velvet & also the chin strap covers on the R & L side of the helmet.

sounds like the older (2001?) pimp daddy version of the bonehead mindwarp, the '02 models have more of an egg head shape and a huge audible pocket molded into it. the new '03s have a smaller pocket but still look egg headish:P
either way theyre sweeet, i love my '02 version, and with the chin cup its sooooo comfortable;)

I've got a new helmet with TOTAL HEAD COVERAGE on the front, is it ff friendly? anybody heard of this make, Pro's & Con's.

I'm happy with it, jumped one 6 times before I bought it.

Just wanted some background on them.

I've got a FF helmet with Total Head Coverage on the front. I bought it at Empuria. I got the impression they made them there, or somebody did. Don't think it's a 'real' company or anything, just some enhusiasts.

I really like my helmet. Liked the price, too. And the fact that it holds two audibles.

Didn't see any fullface helmets there, tho.

I have a fullface, an older model Z1. FF'd with that one just ONCE. Sit was okay, but in a stand the visor flipped open, no fun, esp. since I was wearing contacts at the time. But, some people DO FF with Z1's... But I bought myself a real FF helmet, to be safe.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

I know a bit background about it. Kevin McCarthy own Total Head Coverage company and based at Empuriabrava, Spain. He was my AFF instructor. He's a British & BPA instructor. I saw his prototype and tried it on - very comfortable and fit me head perfect - my face is long and narrow! My sister used it for her AFF and no problem with it. It was released about one year ago. Can't think any cons about it. It's very similar to Bonehead Mindwrap (pimp daddy version). I think material is fibre glass but not really sure.