Levin

2003 Texas Freefly Competitons

there are 3 different competitons or leagues this year.

1. gravity rats freefly festival
2. spaceland freefly league (3 of 4 meets)
3. texas freefly league (3 meets)

the gravity rats festival was alot of fun last year. went on my first -organized- bigway after the competiton. i'm sure this years will be even better with even bigger bigways. the spaceland freefly league is really good for the upcoming freeflyer. winners are determined not by who's best but by who shows the most overall improvement. the texas freefly league seems to be a bit of a mystery. not much information has been made available. dates and locations have been set. therefor it is to late for your teams registration to count towards the # of meets held at your dz. the 3 meets each consist of 6 speed rounds judged on a point system. from what i've gathered it will be geared more for the experienced freeflyers. but maybe not since, like rw, a handicap point system will be used.

just wonderin who or what teams will be competiting in these.

if anybody has anymore information about the texas freefly league would you please share it. a list of maneuvers would be nice so that people can start practicing.

edit--> anybody planning on competing at nationals in intermediate?

levin
vSCR#17

Yo Dog,

The Rats plan on being at as many as possible. I expect to see you at the Ball Challenge at Spaceland.

Of course as a team we have not gotten a chance to have one practice jump together so we are going to be going into all of these comps blind.

As for Nationals, we do plan on going this year as intermediate.

Bryan
Gravity Rats Freefly
Team Adrenaline Swoop Team

Well I can tell you that MannLasher is ready to start playing and if the Rats think they haven't been practicing together well I have made a total of 6 jumps this year and my better half has yet to get in the air so we are ready to go. It should be interesting. Now we just need the weather to cooperate a little or a lot in my case. Can't wait to play with everyone.

Late,
Pablo

***Kim and I will be at Skydive Houston Saturday morning if the weather is good. ***

cool. been awhile since we jumped together. hopefully the weather will work out and we can do some cool dives. cya this weekend

levin
vSCR#17

Kim and I will be at Skydive Houston Saturday morning if the weather is good.

yall should have come back sunday. the weather was great. we got 7 jumps in. could have made 9 if we'd skipped lunch and later made a now call.

levin
vSCS#3