kansasskydiver

4-way hybrid

Hey everyone I need some help. We've been trying to build a 4 way hybrid and with 3 attempts it hasn't worked yet. We've got the 3 way down really good (me hanging from the chest straps) and then for the 4 way we wanted to launch a 4 way, have me grab the chest straps, swing my legs over to the front floater and then have him hang from my legs. but every time we try it the 4 way funnels when i move my grip to the chest straps. i don't know if we're just doing it really weird or what? does it have something to do with the floater offsetting the fallrate when i go under? any advice on how to build this monster without having the 4th guy swoop under to my legs and then build it from there? we're limited to 10grand at our dz so launching a 4 way seemed the best way to go. all and any advice is welcome, even feel free to tell me i'm crazy for trying to build it

blue ones

chris aka flash

As snowflake can attest to i am not an expert. I have been on a four way hybrid. We launched the four (round or meeker) for stability. After the hill the two hangers changed grips to chest straps then went into a stand. One thing we learned that worked for us is that the belly fliers were more stable with high arm grips. Hope this helps in some way.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Keep the movements to a minimum. You might launch a 3 way with you already at chest strap grips and number 4 with leg grips on you and someone else. Once you get stable he moves to double leg grips the needs to drive forward and stand straight up, you'll need to rotate to a sit as soon as he starts pulling on you.

I've only done 3 hybrids so its probally rubish what i just posted.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com