dunesurfer

what are some good freefly safe containers?

;)Personally i like the parachutes de france stuff i.e Atom millenium which has served me very well over the last 18months.however i think there new Legend container is even better possibly the best freefly friendly container on the market at present in my[possibly biased]opinion..***don't ask the monkey when you can talk to the organ grinder.
.CHOP WOOD COLLECT WATER.

Could you folks in the know please post your thoughts on what brand and model of container are best for freefly? Also I would like to know which ones to avoid also :)

my favorite container for freeflying is the nos racer. it's the most comfortable and with the new tuck tabs is very secure. other good rigs are the vector, mirage, infinity, wings, voodoo and javelin. i recommend staying away from dolphins and early model vectors such as the vector2.

Levin
vSCR#17
vSCS#03
gRAT#40

This was discussed awhile back in this forum. Here is the link.:)http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=84994;search_string=freeflygoat;#84994

The new Mirage G4 is the most advanced freefly container. The new lumbar support makes the rig fit perfectly. The rest of the reasons I listed in the above post link.