freeflydeeva

Texas State Record

BIG CONGRATS TO THE FREEFLYING CREW AT SKYFEST!!!!!!
They got the state record of 9 on Sunday!
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

congratulations guys!!! is there a list somewhere of who all was on it? i left saturday night so i had to miss out on that one. but the 11-way unofficial record that i got to be apart of totally kicked ass!!! the fallrate was a little fast though so i guess i'm gonna have to eat more cheeseburgers. special thanks to jon and derek (goat) for hosting that event. you guys rock!!! can't wait till next time.

levin
vSCR #17,
vSCS #3
grat #40

Threeway round base: Goat, Trent, and Trey
First Stingers: Stevie, RiggerJon, and Jon C
Outside Stingers: Brandon, Jed, and Scott F
I'm pretty sure these were the slots. I shot the video. The jump rocked! Sorry to see the Spaceland guys hit the road. We could have done 10 or 11 on that Sunday. Oh well, next time. I'm not lurking anymore, Deva.
D.J.

Sorry to see the Spaceland guys hit the road. We could have done 10 or 11 on that Sunday.

actually the spaceland guys stayed (stevie, trent and jed)

it was the waller guy that had to hit the road - or the spaceland guy that temporarily went astray as trent would say ;)

levin
vSCS #3

It was truly bad-ass to accomplish what we did! I'm very excited that local jumpers (Texas jumpers) could pull off something like an 11-way. That is some world class flying! I'm looking forward to what the Texas freefly scene is becoming!

Thanks to Jon and Goat and anyone else who had anything to do with making that happen! I'm looking forward to some more big ways!
Oh, hello again!

Congrats gang!

And thanks again to the Dallas freefliers for creating a very welcoming atmosphere. I felt right at home... even if I wasn't doing the big ways. Maybe next year. ;)

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Congratulation guys now I am sorry I had to leave Sunday morning. I can't wait for the next get together. Jon and the rest of the Dallas crew did a great job at putting this together and making everyone feel right at home thanks guys. See some of you in a week at the convention and summerfest.

Paul