Austin

Tads Freefly suits

I'm interested in ordering a Tads freefly suit and would like to know what people here think aobut them (construction etc...). The fact that I can get one with the options I want for $150 (including shipping) is really attractive. Thanks.
Blue Skies
Austin

http://www.tads.com.au/html/body_orderinfo.html
Here is their address. I have purchased 5 Tad's suits over the years. I really think they offer the best quality for the buck of all the suit manufactures.
Skydiving is not a static excercise with discrete predictability...

We've discussed Tad's suits here before ... My buddy has one of their freefly suits, and he's pleased with it. Solid construction, good fit. I have one of their Comp suits (RW), and again, it is well made, strong seams, great fit. Certainly the price is respectable. You are not paying for a label...

I'm with Iflyme...Laura and I just got some RW suits from Tad's and they are very well made. They are certainly a lot of suit for the buck. Some of the jumpers at our DZ are suprised they were from Aus. A few thought they were Tony.
BTW, Pammi and Merrick LOVE their freefly suits. I have heard nothing but good about them.
JumpinDuo.com...come and sign the guestbook.