weaverd

my first video edit done on my mac, what do you think?

Based on transitions, I'm going to guess this is FCPX, not Pro?
In FCPX, each clip has its own volume control.
In a lengthy clip, you can select a range, and then pull audio up/down within that range without splitting the clip (in the background, FCPX is splitting the clip, so be aware when doing complex mixes and moving clips around).

it is final cut pro. I do know how to raise and lower the volume, what Im looking to do is to have the volume gradually get louder or quieter, I want to be able to do something similar to sony vegas where on the audio clip you can add little "points" and raise or lower them to have the volume go up or down gradually.

If that makes any sense!

What main is that at 1:10?

I had an old sabre 150 that used to open like that... where it almost seems to open into a stall before it starts to fly. T he slider was down but the wing didn't seem like it was really pressurized yet.

It would open like that... and or it would knock the living shit out of me. :)

Nice edit. Look forward to seeing more as you keep learning over the summer.

Zlew

What main is that at 1:10?

I had an old sabre 150 that used to open like that... where it almost seems to open into a stall before it starts to fly. T he slider was down but the wing didn't seem like it was really pressurized yet.

It would open like that... and or it would knock the living shit out of me. :)

Nice edit. Look forward to seeing more as you keep learning over the summer.

Good Guess~! that is a sabre 1 150, That is a hard opening on it in slow mo, my only hard opening on it so far ( knock on wood)

Pen tool (P) or option while on the clip.
Add two node points, and drag one down.
Those transitions are really long, FWIW..and the way they're blending, suggested FCPX. Are you using a transition? or just the stock crossfade?

DSE

Pen tool (P) or option while on the clip.
Add two node points, and drag one down.
Those transitions are really long, FWIW..and the way they're blending, suggested FCPX. Are you using a transition? or just the stock crossfade?

Thankyou i will give that I shot!

On two of them I used different ones, dont remember the name at the moment. For the rest I used the stock cross fade edit>add cross dissolve. Oops and you are right, when I opened just now it is final cut pro x, but my icon just says final cut pro. sorry!

Nice skydives.

However, all you really did, bro, was cut a few video clips together and used fade in as transitions for each clip.
Nothing special.
All that computing power and you don't know what to do with it.

And before everyone starts saying "oh, but it's OP first time, give him a break" there are great tutorials on Youtube on how to use Final Cut Pro to it's potential.

on how to use Final Cut Pro to it's potential

I have been taking the classes on FCPX to learn the system. So much to learn. One point I can make is to use the Optical Flow option when doing slo mo's to take the jerkyness out of the video. It really helps and makes it smooth.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!