joel_lattimore

Top Mount For MXV with no liquid flat lock

Hey Joel,

Sure is mate!

The small flat section was designed to mount your still camera directly to the helmet using a screw via the tripod hole.

You could also install a generic UN quick shoe on this flat section.

We also designed and built at carbon fibre topper that fits over the flat section and provides more real estate. We do not advertise these however we must have 50 or so of these in stock. The issue that the topper creates is an illusion that it sits high on the helmet when in fatc it sits flush on top of the MXV flat area.

I am happy to answer any more question you have and can certainly direct you to industry people who have a combination of setups mounted on our helmets.

Cookie:)

Hi dude,

Have you got any pics of these carbon fibre toppers?
Also, a friend at the dz has a top mount flat-top bracket that you guys made for him and his rok. It looks pretty generic. Can these be made to fit my M1 or my Rawa?
My other mate has emailed you about the possibility of having one built for his mxv too. Can you do that?

Cheers

Thanks a lot,
But I guess I wasn't that clear, I have a Video camera with a cookie black box for it, and and MXV on the way, I'm just wondering if I should be getting a flat lock in order to mount video on top, not stills, at leats not yet. I want a few hundred more jumps with just 1 camera before I jump to 2.

So again, is That possible to set it up, and later down the road get a quick release system?