The111

Awesome deal on a T1i, with a little work

T1i at Amazon for $800 (or less without the kit lens)

If you buy a Pro9000MkII printer in the same order ($450), you get a $400 mail in rebate, so basically $50 for that kickass printer.

Then, you can either keep the printer and use it, or sell it for $300 or so on eBay, which puts you at $800-$250=$550 out or pocket for the camera. I am doing that, and selling my old XTi for probably $400 on eBay, so basically $150 out of pocket in the end for a really nice upgrade and a kit lens (last kits lens I had was 350D which wasn't as good)... or less than $100 out of pocket for just a body upgrade.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Used the body is going for $600-675 on most the larger photography sites and you can get $250-325 for a XT or 300-400 for a XTi depending on the shutter count. Same price for the upgrade and you only need to do 2 transactions total.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Used the body is going for $600-675 on most the larger photography site

Yeh, you can get the body brand new for $700 on Amazon, no strings attached.

And if you are so inclined to do a rebate, you can get a $450 printer with $400 back, so you spend $750 and have the printer AND camera.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I'm very interested but everytime I click on the rebate information I get nothing specific. I just worry about buying it and not getting the rebate? Are you getting any more info prior to purchase than I can find?

How's this for specific? ;)

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/electronics/canon_printers/Canon_ProMKII_Printer_MIR.2009.9.30.pdf

You have to click on "mail in rebate" link on the item page.

I cannot guarantee that this (or any) rebate will work... but I do MIR deals like this ALL the time from Slickdeals.net. It's how I got my $500 PS3 for $300 last year. It's how I got 3x 8GB SDHC and 3x CF cards (all 6 Sandisk Extreme III) for less than $30 total (like $200+ retail). It's how I just built my PC for about $800 instead of $1100 (I had about 9 different MIR's there and they all got processed correctly). It's how I just got a $800 retail laptop for $520. I have never been burned by a rebate, especially from a reputable reseller like Amazon or a reputable manufacturer like Canon. There are always horror stories about rebates not going through... but the form is there for you to read now, and in my experience if you meet all the terms, fill out the form and dot your i's and cross your t's, you will get your $$$ back as promised.

And as long as I'm bragging on my slickdeals, I just got a license to Windows 7 Ultimate for free. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com