keithbar

p c 1000 help

anyone still jump a 1000? mine kind of crapped out on me. the lens cover will not open. and i can't get it to eject the tape. it still works as far as playing the tape in it. and i can set it to camera and hold the lens cover open by hand and it works. any thoughts guys????[:/][:/] is it dead?
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I have seen guys glue the covers open but the thing with the tape might be a problem. I had an issue last week and my tape would not come out. Does it want to open or just not doing anything? I took my battery out and let it sit for a minute put it back in and used a new tape. Its been working fine so far with not problems.
HELLFISH 429
POPS 11113

I got a helpful pm about the reset on the cam. that seems to have worked it ejects the tape now. but the cover is still shut. guess I'll have to get out the super glue
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .