skydivex3m

skyhi visual productions

has anybody bought a camera suits from there recently? I would like to see some pictures of the suits if anybody has one?? specially the point where the wings are fastened at the legs... the pics on their homepage are pretty bad....
https://icarusanddaedalusadventures.blogspot.com/

I have 100's of jumps on one of his camera suits. but I bought it years ago. when he ran adds in parachutist everything I have heard thru the grapevine lately is he is no longer in business. someone may know better than me though. pm me if i can be of help to ya.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Sherry from FireFly makes some awesome camera suits.

She makes any kind of connector you want.

I like the wrap around kind that just wraps under your leg strap hardware and then uses a snap shackle that snaps onto a ring that she has at the base of the wing.

I have a camera jacket and use it with free fly pants. Or sometimes I use it with shorts. It just depends on the needs for the jump. I've even had to do a back to back load at a 4 way league meet once.

After I landed from a jump with my team (with me as a player not a video guy), I slipped my jacket on over my 4 way suit and went up and shot video for another team.

I'm pretty sure Norm Kent jumps her suits.

There is no better quality.

Hit me back if you want more info.
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

Yeah, I talk to Sherry pretty regularly (she lives here in Des Moines).

She said that Norm is very particular about how his suits fit, especially how his wings fit.

She's a really cool person and is quite concerned with the quality of everything that goes out the door.

She's asked me to help her develop a 4 way suit.
We've got some great ideas. I think she will have an awesome 4 way suit to offer soon.

But I know most of you who read this thread aren't too interested in that.

Anything she builds will be high quality.
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.