br0k3n

Tell me what to buy

So the old faithfull Sony PC110 has finally died, it was a slow death, and very painfull.

So its time to find a replacement, what shall i buy?

Thx

Oli
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

what shall i buy?

Buy a tutorial on how to use the search function.

:S how long did that reply take to think up??? do you have anything "constructive" to post, perhaps you might have an "opinion" on a "Video" "Camera", or a even a "suggestion" as to what you might "consider" a decent option.. :S

P.S I know this might come a shock/surprise but I actually do know about the "search" "function", and perhaps maybe more astonishingly know how to use it. Im sure by now you will have realised i might have already used it to prior to posting my original question.... :S
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

What do you want. Top or side mount?
What type of jumps do you plan on doing with it?
Price range?

Instead of starting from scratch and giving you a primer on why a HC5 might be better then a CX12 or a HC62, a little info from you might be helpful.

And oh ya, ALL of this type is just sitting within the first few pages of this forum.

But since you want to be told which one, I'd go with this one.

Hope that helped.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

What do you want. Top or side mount?
What type of jumps do you plan on doing with it?
Price range?

Side mount, fun jumps mainly freefly... price less then $1000. which having had a quick look round seems to be realistic.. i think...

Also I think tapeless is the way i want to go.

The red scarlet looks cool, probably overkill for me..

Without a Cookie box, I can't imagine jumping one. Even then, I don't care for the loss of resolution, but I'm a resolution snob.
I've never had my hands on the Cookie system for the TG. But have a tremendous amount of faith in Bomb420/Mark. I have a lot of experience with the TG. It's not a tough camera by *any* stretch. Without good protection...I wouldn't consider it.

Scarlet is back to the designers, it still vaporware.

That part of my response was me being a smart ass. He wanted to know/ be told what to buy with what appeared to not taking much effort to do any homework.

Need to work on my obvious sarcasm.:)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity