TallGuy

Battery in Cookie Composite BlackBox HC5

I'm looking to pick up an HC5 and a Cookie Composite BlackBox and I'm wondering which batteries it will fit. I know it fits an NP-FH60 which the HC5 comes with but I don't know what the battery's depth is. I can't find specs for it anywhere.

These are the ones I'd be looking to purchase.
NP-FH50 0.8"
NP-FH70 1.3"

Does anyone have any experience with this model and box that can tell me what I can get away with?

I just got an HC5 and it is hard to find information about the FH60 (which comes with it) online, but from my searching I came to the conclusion that I THINK that 60 and 70 are the same size, but the 70 is a greater capacity. I could be wrong though, I haven't got a 70 yet.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I had an e-mail conversation with the guys at cookie about batteries and space for the HC5 box. They asked if I had the measurements of the other batteries. After about 30min of surfing I managed to pass onto them all the stats for ALL the types of batteries. They have the info now, it's up to them if they decide to use it to compensate for bigger batteries box's. I hope they do.

Rob
Don't let your perceived ability override your actual ability
www.vortextv.com.au

I just got an HC5 and it is hard to find information about the FH60 (which comes with it) online, but from my searching I came to the conclusion that I THINK that 60 and 70 are the same size, but the 70 is a greater capacity. I could be wrong though, I haven't got a 70 yet.

They are the same size, I have them here lying next to each other ;) Both fit "inside" the camera, nothing sticks out so should fit in any box that fits a HC5. The 100 is bigger which is why I didn't get one.

ciel bleu,
Saskia