gcollados

Nikon Cameras

Hi everybody with Nikon DSLR cameras.
Reading this thread about the issues to remote trigger (bite switch and etc...) the Nikon cameras I came up with the solution.
You can use any of the existing switches on the market as long as they come with the 2.5mm stero plug (Pro Mouth Swict, Conceptus....) using this adaptor.
Or I have the Pro Mouth Siwtch with the Nikon plug.
Either the adaptor or the complete switch works with D70S, D80 and other models with the same type of plug (D40x???)
If there's enough interest it will be available with the pro series Nikon plugs (D200, D300, D2X, D2H, and etc)
I also have the adaptor system for Canon digital plugs (10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 5D, 1D, and 1Ds series)
So if you upgrade your XT or XTi you don't need a new bite switch just get an adaptor.
Please see the pictures.
If anyone is interested for further info please send me a PM
-Laszlo-

I've been jumping my D70S with an adapter like that for a while, since it makes it easy to switch out a broken biteswitch - i went through a few of those :S
However I really really prefer a 90o remote instead of straight like it comes out of the box, so we rearranged the plug a bit ;)

ciel bleu,
Saskia

excellent

thanx laszlo

just got all the details for creating a "home made" connector... from newshooter12.....
which accepts the conceptus switch...
(we both use Nikon D70S )

However upon reading this post... I will consider
the ones which you have shown...

sending a PM to you, shortly.

jimmy:)