spinmedic

sigma 10-20 lens quesitons

i have a XTI with a Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM AF. anybody else have this? also, what do you think of this lens, and how wide do you usually run it for tandems. i am having a problem matching it with my video (sony HC 42 set full wide with liquid 5)

thanks
when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar........................ you might as well get a damn cookie!

Hey Spin, site thru the DV cam and get the frameing you want on the ground of a subject, then look through the stills, pick the mm setting that fits the same frameing as the DV and there you are. Now pull the camera down, look at the subject you just framed and skidive to that distance to get your shots.

Make a few jumps, check your work, repeat until you are on, make lots of money and send me $120 for this free information!!! :P

Stay Safe,

Arvel

BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

I don't necessarly always want my stills and video to look the same. Sometimes I will use a .5 video lens and the set my stills to 10mm, or a fisheye video lens and zoom my still into 20mm. Lots of the poeple I have video's like the difference. Its almost like they are getting 2 different angles of their jump. When you sight them the same, you just end up with a copy of your video in still pictures.