fallin

RAWA Customer Service

I spoke with them recently, and a camera box arrived 3 days ago. They are definatelly in business: give them a call. Their English isn't that great, but they are very nice people... in an extreme case, do like Medusa did: go to a Brazilian restaurant (Rodizio) call them on your cell phone, and have the waiter translate ;)

http://www.childrenofthesky.com

Freefly!

They are still in buisness. I just got my helmet yesterday. Try using [email protected] to email them. Also, I found that using a translating web site to translate my email before i sent it, seemed to be appreciated. Only took two weeks to get my helmet. Good luck

I seem to be having a really hard time buying a new medium Rawa helmet...
Initially, i was planning on getting it through gravitygear that had M/L/XL on order from rawa, but only had L and XL shipped.
Sent an email more than a week ago to [email protected] and [email protected], but never heared anything since.
The helmets looks like nice and I'd love to have one, but i seem to be having a hard time getting one...

I've purchased from Aerostore several times; they sell Rawa helmets and camera boxes.

update: got my rawa helmet a week ago. ended up ordering through aerostore. In less than 3 weeks from the order date, i got it delivered to my house :)
The helmet is great. super light, comfortable, and fits my pc1000 perfectly.

by the way, can they make a right-sided box as well as a left-sided? would be nice to have both, and switch every month to train the neck evenly :P