Feeblemind

Century Optics

Depending on the front thread on your camera, they have a .55 (37mm)

I have had VERY good results with a lower end lens on my HD camera.. although I'd love to have the Century Optics .3 that lens is AMAZING, but unfortunately way too wide for most of the stuff that I am doing..

I'm using Century Optics 0.55x with HC1, it's a great little lens. You can only use it at the widest zoom (no zoom-through). Great sharpness in the center (checked on HDTV), a bit of softening at the edges, but not bad, and no chromatic aberrations. Due to single-element design, flare is minimal. I like it!
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

I have been using a C.O. .3 WA lens on my HC5 for a while now after having used one provided by the producers of a TV show during a shoot. Simply amazing lens. Very wide and good for inside to right on top of footage. Anything outside of that range and the subject gets small quickly. If you're not worried about getting the approach to the formation/subject but want really good close in footage with a large FOV then the .3 is your ticket. Pictures of my set up can be seen in post #34 of this thread
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I've been using the .3 for about 5 years. It is incredible if you are ultra close , or for fixed object jumping. I recently acquired the .55 , and have been very pleased with the results. I think they make the sweetest glass around.
I've used the .3 with my HC-7 for the last few months.
Jay Epstein Ramirez
www.adrenalineexploits.com