BMFin

Icon container..

The list of the G4 without the rings, stainless and more that the Icon has, is $1799 and the Icon $1699. Aside from dealer discounts, there also appear to be intro deals on Aerodyne products until July. Also, according to the site, the TSO is coming and production hasn't started. Look at the flashing news on the right. http://www.aerodyne-int.com/sport/default.asp

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

All-inclusive price for an Icon at Rigs&Things is 1444$, which is about the same as a G4 before you add hip/chest rings, stainless options etc.
Seems like a good deal, but I find the "new design that distinguishes you from the crowd" pretty unattractive, especially with the "A" logo on the center flap. Too bad it doesn't look even more like the Atom Legend.

but I find the "new design that distinguishes you from the crowd" pretty unattractive

hmm, strange that you like my rig then. i think it's quite distinguished from "the crowd". ;) and that's one of the reasons why i like it:)
"George just lucky i guess!"

I never said I like your rig. Or at least I didn't mean it.:P:D:D

Anyway, distinguishing design is how the Icon is described on AR webpage. And I think it looks even worse than your G4, hard as that is.:D:D

(You do know I'm joking, right? Your rig is cool, but I think mine will look better, especially if I get it tie-dyed.)

but I think mine will look better, especially if I get it tie-dyed.)

Talon3 looking better than mirage g4. hmm that's like saying that Fiat looks better than Porsche. hmm could be but it's not logical ;)

p.s. sorry for changing the subject of the thread. It won't happen again :$:)
"George just lucky i guess!"

My dealer sells a G4 (and yes I understand its without options) for 1567 € He also sells Icon for 2072 € (both prices including VAT 22%)

So :

Mirage G4 1567 €
Icon Sport 2072 €

The difference is 505 € wich you could use to buy Unisyn and other cool shit to the G4 to pay the same price with the Icon...

EDIT: I just counted I could get the G4 600 € cheaper now, then I did couple months ago. Thats because of the cheap dollar rates to €. 1€ = 1.1901 $