Kimblair13

Backflying with tandems...

I use a freefly camera suit with "c" type wings (attached along the front of the arm) for all my video work, from backflying with tandems to filming 4-way at nationals. I've found the wings to give much more range than doing it in a freefly suit only, and as a reference I'm 6'4"/195lbs.
Hope that helps...
Miami

I'm also a bigger guy, so there's no way i'd get away with filming tandems without wings, never mind on my back.

I jump in standard freefly pants and camera jacket. My wings aren't the biggest, in fact i want to go bigger. I enjoy using this combination though, because it gives me a sense of freedom that i like while doing my limited bits of freefly with the tandems.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

My camera jacket has the wings attached to the front of the arm, but has also little sitwings (like the old sit-suits) on the back of the arm. Works great on the belly or on the back, with the added stability if you have to sit/stand up for some reason. Only had to do that once, tandem had a collapsed drogue, but it worked just fine...

I'm 5'3" and 140lb

Good luck!

It's never too late for a low turn!