skybeergodd

good music for tandem videos

Try "Suburban Train" by Dj Tiesto. Also, "Mistral" by GTR is bad ass! Some artists you may want to run a few searches on; Chicane, D:Fuse, Carl Cox, Ferry Corsten, George Acosta, John "00" Fleming, Lab 4 (sick intense!"), Lost Tribe, LTJ Bukem, Matt Darey, Nick Warren, Sasha, Digweed, Paul Van Dyke, Thrill seekers, and that's just a few. If you want some more, drop me a line;) Good Luck!

"Try not! Do, or do not.... there is no try."
--Yoda

Hey Kelly:

I have some really good techno upbeat skydiving music that we downloaded onto some freefly and tandem videos.

Stuff like Dirty Vegas and a couple other good ones. Let me know if you want some.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Just as a small point/comment...don't you think you need a library of songs for your various clients? That 30-something might not like Good Charlotte (I do, but that's beside the point) and your 18y/o birthday girl/guy might not like Bob Marley or god forbid, Tom Petty. ;)

Maybe it's just me; I spent an hour yesterday trying to remind our camera flyers that the video is for the tandem student, not for anyone else, so I'd submit that a library for the appropriate age might be of value? YMMV