petur

Smoke bracket w. release mechanism

I would like to even get with you at some time and go over some ideas for a similar unit that could be safely used for the demo type applications I'm involved with. Something that might easily be converted to use with multiple pyrotechnic devices.

Just say when

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

we used these brackets at the flock and dock with out ant issues --- the new models will be able to hold a M18 smoke canister -- we may decide to make a cheaper model (in addition to the one already being produced) that will have the whole bracket cutaway but not the smoke canister cutaway -- smoke canister would be held on by a hose clamp.

FYI --- the professional smoke gernade made by Superior Signal Company --- is not 2 minutes - it is like 4 minutes, it will still be going after you open from a long wingsuit flight (and make sure you point it in the correct direction as it is opposite from the 60 sec Superior Skydiver smoke)

It kind of looks like we will be starting to sell to gear stores around the country --- therefore expect the price to go up as the ones already out there were at promotional cost pricing.

Thanks to those that purchased them and got other jumpers intrigued

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Thanks to those that purchased them and got other jumpers intrigued

Jason

It was a pleasure.

I even feel kind-of sorry for those poor suckers who landed downwind of us – bet they didn’t think the smoke would be lasting that long!

Good thing the bracket had the canister cutaway, I landed, pulled it and kicked the canister downwind so I could pick my canopy up without choking on the thick cloud of white smoke still spewing from the canister…