Groundbound

SDMovies.com

You dont need permission. You just join, and upload. You can view it in the uploaded videos folder, but it wont make it into the archives until it has been viewed and ok'd by Dave (or one acting for him).

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

I'm here...

Anyway, yes, I didn't approve the video because I knew he didn't have permission from the owner of that video to post it and it's easily available on other sites. That video's been uploaded probably 5 times now, but until someone with actual rights to the video gives permission, I'm not gonna post it... especially without any credits given.

The other videos I don't approve are "re-edits" of other peoples videos or compilations of clips from other peoples videos without permission or credit given.

Oh and then there are fatality videos... I don't do those either.

Dave

This is true, but that isn't what he was eluding to.

Yes, that was exactly what I was alluding to. If he didn't have permission to post the video from whoever made the video, it shouldn't have gone up.
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

you are right probably - from an extreme, legal standpoint - but I seriously doubt in all practicality this guy from Russia or wherever it is gives a cat turd if others post it, come on!
There was no note saying anything about copyright or 'do not repost' anywhere. In fact, there was a big DOWNLOAD button making it available not just to stream, but to put on your harddrive. I think he wants everyone to see it!