snafuhere

sony pc109 or pc1000

I've had both. The PC1000 is more then a little better...but if your just getting into flying camera go buy a cheep ($300) HC30 at target...that way you can learn all about how to wreck your camera and it wont cost $1000!
Peace!
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

DON'T BUY THE 1000. My brother bought one, used it for 2 weeks, broken. They fixed it, 20 more jumps, same problem, broke.

He'll post later what was wrong with it. He's had 4 or 5 cameras in the past, no rookie user.

-
Clint MacBeth
Skydive Moab 435 259 JUMP
M.O.A.B. Mother Of All Boogies Sept 19 - 23, 2012

I had some problem when buying camera. PC-350 or PC1000E. I chose as well for the PC-350 and are realy happy with it. At least i can some footage around the bomfire at night ;) You should be able to remove the belt if you cut of the metal bit of the strap on the end. I have done that to my camera that way you can still use the strap and who will notice the metal bit is not there any more....:P

I had some problem when buying camera. PC-350 or PC1000E. I chose as well for the PC-350 and are realy happy with it. At least i can some footage around the bomfire at night ;) You should be able to remove the belt if you cut of the metal bit of the strap on the end. I have done that to my camera that way you can still use the strap and who will notice the metal bit is not there any more....:P

Can you still buy a 350? Where?

uj