Todka

3 CamerMan try to collision

[:/] hmmmm Yikes!!!!!!
I do not think those guys are "cameramen"......
Looks more like 3 skydivers with cameras on their heads......
and EVERY one of them is demonstrating... 'tunnel-vision':o[:/]
Meaning that they are so busy looking at one thing and one thing only,,, that they do not see EVERYTHING......
The one who is the main subject of the footage.. never sees the guy who comes from his upper left....til the last moment.. The one coming from the upper left,,, never sees the "subject" flyer,, cause he is focused on the one who is shooting this footage,,, and the one who is shooting THIS footage,,, never seems to Look UP to keep track of the flyer who enters the shot from the upper right....:|[:/]...... Camera flyers should NEVER get so focused on one subject, that they miss the rest of the Action!!!!!...
Any ideas??? at what altitude this 'near-miss'
might have occured?????
..... Let's be careful out there.... jmy.....o[:-)

I have about 30 camera jumps now, all in a wingsuit, and have noticed the extra things going on in my brain, and that I have to be aware of tunnel vision.

In defense of the guy shooting the footage, it is at least possible he was aware of the guy in the upper right and was watching with his eyes (but not his head). I have learned to move my eyes to stay aware of my surroundings while keeping the camera steady.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

In defense of the guy shooting the footage, it is at least possible he was aware of the guy in the upper right and was watching with his eyes (but not his head). I have learned to move my eyes to stay aware of my surroundings while keeping the camera steady.

I partially agree with you.. I too do look at things with my eyes instead of my whole head.
If I see someone coming at me like that though, I would go out of the way, cause even though I love to get the shot.. it's never worth getting hurt for.

These guys dont have a clue as to what is going on..

I was talking about the person whose POV it is (hereafter "3rd man"). The two being filmed obviously are both surprised by the near collision so were unaware, but it is hard to say if the "3rd man" is unaware of the guy to his upper right... the guy is out of frame but maybe our 3rd man has his eyes on him. Although the camera shakes a bit when the upper right guy enters the frame, which maybe implies that it surprised the 3rd man.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com