erikzero

Who is good with adobe after effects?

Since its been brought up.... I'm having an issue using the Particle Playground. Everytime I try to apply the effect it locks up AfterEffects 6.5. Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong?

If I am.. what am I doing wrong? If not and my computer is just too slow.. anyone want to whip up a fairly simple job for me?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

How could I make this better?
Do you see any mistakes?

I think it looks great! Are you advertising your company or Krupee (spelling)? If its for your company I wouldn't change a thing.

If its for Krupee(still spelling) Then I would spend less time in the beginning (you use almost 17 seconds) on your logo. There is only one section that I caught that shows the Krupee (is that spelling right) name, and by the way the matrix effect with the script is one of my favs.

Please realize that what I'm saying is not that your vid isn't awsome, I'm just asking what you are advertising.

Pendejo

He who swoops the ditch and does not get out buys the BEER!!

They sponsor my team and they are making a new website so I used our team logo and the (kurupee) logo.

It was to promote the team & kurupee.
& I am trying to get a production company going
so I wanted to be a camera hog.
just to get my name out alittle.

It is spelled Kurupee.
That matrix think was a pain in the ass to make I did it from scratch.
But now I learned some tricks do I can do It faster

Well, it becomes non-responsive pretty much as soon as I turn the effect on and try to set a keyframe. B| I've let it sit for over 2 hours now and it never recovers for a 5 second composition.[:/]

I'm trying to create text that looks like sand that gets blown away by wind.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Holy shit!
I am trying to do that also, but I can't get it.
I don't know how to make that weird shaped mask.
check the link I posted it gives a step by step.
That's if you need it.

If I figure it out I will make it for you.

I still use A.F. 6.0.
If you have the install disc try to uninstall then reinstall it or check for updates.
If I find an answer I will let you know.

PHREE ZONE
I have some very pertant information on how you can do the effect you are looking for. Demo video, project files as well as a comple detailed explination. I need a way to get in contact with you though, you have no email address.

I've tried following the steps off CC.net but my damn program locks before i can even think about keyframing it. >:(

I'm going to assume you have AE 6.5 with no additional plug-ins.

The ONE plug-in I'd have you invest in is Zaxwerks Invigorator PRO (or even the "Classic" version) in order to do snappier logos. I could SWEAR I sent you at one point a version of the Zero logo that I had made in that program. Maybe I just sent you a still of it...but anyway the plug-in rocks the casbah.

I think the lightning effect is OK, but it looks a little wierd to see it on the -front- of your name since it doesn't wrap around the text in any 3-D effect but rather just kinda bounced from left to right and back. I'd maybe consider doing some kind of reveal on the text with the leading edge of the reveal being the lightning that ends up behind the text.

I like the 3-D plane effect with the multiple images, but thought that there was an awful lot of static spaces and at some points that's all that was in the shot. I'd want to put in more images, have less static and of course add in MORE COWBELL.

The "Matrix" is a little flat and if I were to do it I'd be tempted to dupe and offset more layers. I'd probably also want to write a bit of scripting that animated different characters on most of them, but keeping the obvious name on the layers that mattered.

Check out -
http://www.creativecow.net/show.php?forumid=1&page=/articles/tierney_jim/colored_text/colored_text.htm
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Excellent!

Zax ONLY imports Illustrator files so you have to either have the original file in Illustrator format (easy) or you have to create an Illustrator file from the bitmap (not so easy).

If you already have the logo in Illustrator, it's almost too simple. Just follow the tutorial supplied with the program. It's VERY fast to make flying logos this way.

If you ONLY have a bitmap file (Photoshop or whatever), since it's a fairly simple logo, it should be fairly trivial for you to create some outlines in Photoshop, export the outlines as Illustrator, do some minor clean up in Illustrator and then import those into Zax.

Lemme know what type of original art you have, maybe even attach a copy of it here, and I'll walk you through it the first time.

(BTW, w/ zax u will wtfpwn your small market cable ads. Could actually be profitable in the right market!)

Oh yeah, one more thing . . .

Go here http://www.zaxwerks.com/forum/index.html.

And oh yeah, it occurs to me that I already wrote a little bit about how to do this on that Forum . . . Check out this thread . . .http://www.creativecow.net/index.php?postid=110120056162409&forumid=41&highlight=&archive=_2004|1|0&remote_call=true&remote_logo=zaxwerks.jpg&color=F9E9C8
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver