bmason81

cookie lenses

Has anyone had any experience with cookies lenses, if so what were your thoughts?

good lens, reccomend them...
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

Has anyone had any experience with cookies lenses, if so what were your thoughts?

Great lens the Liquid lens. Same glass as other good quality single elements, but I find the Liquids construction more robustB|B|
And the customer service from Cookie Composites is VERY good:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If you are freeflying and making docks, then I recommend the 0.3x (actually a 0.29x). You'll wish you had it after shooting a few jumps at 0.5x. I did. Besides, if you really need 0.5x in the future, then just zoom in with your camcorder while using the 0.3x to get the same affect as a 0.5x.
-----

The Red x0.3 lens is suitable for most fun jumping also. These can be zoomed up to a Blue Eye equivalent (x0.5) and also have protective filters available so your lens won't ever get scratched. Far cheaper to replace a protective filter than a $200+- lens!

Stay Cool
http://www.waycool.com.au