jmpwme

Video Flyer Needed

Elsinore GT is currently looking for an experienced 4-way video flyer for the balance of the training season. We may also need a video flyer for Nationals, but this is not yet clear.

Those interested should contact steve miller of Elsinore GT.

Thanks.

Steve
GT

There is a shortage of good RW camera flyers in SoCal right now.

In addition to GT, there are a few more teams looking. If you can fly RW camera reasonably well, you're in demand so step up guys and gals.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Hi folks - just wanted to get this back to the top of the list and I will cross-post in RW forum. GT is still looking for a video flyer and we WILL need somebody for Nationals. Please pm or email if interested.

Thanks.

Steve
GT

I am, just weighing my options. Sorry. What the hell is wrong out there in Cali? There was a time not too long ago when you couldn't throw a rock and not hit a 4 way cameraflyer, now one of the better teams in the SSL can't find one, WTF, over!

PS I love my team. (just in case they are trolling arond in here)

Steve I'll keep an eye out for you. Depending on how this guy works out this weekend for Eqnx we might ask him. He may have some skills with some teaching. He's a good flyer. Any of you camera fliers in SoCal, this is a good team to jump for and they have a real good chance of a medal this year. Steve takes real good care of his cameraman.
Shindig out!

What the hell is wrong out there in Cali? There was a time not too long ago when you couldn't throw a rock and not hit a 4 way cameraflyer, now one of the better teams in the SSL can't find one, WTF, over!

Well, there's a couple things going on here but the biggest is that there are a heck of a lot of teams!
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver