apdicenzo

PC 105 Question

Howzit,

I cut off the hand strap, heard there might be away to remove it...something to do with those tiny screws but it was just too awkard for me to hold with it anyway. The cover where the CamEyeII goes can be "bent" upwards enough not to cut it off. Mine fits just fine in my new style D-box whilst bent upwards.

Enjoy the camera, hope this helped somewhat.
Cheers,
Courteney.
...drags me down like some sweet gravity!!!

I do not have the 105 but have the pc-120. I was using the Velocity side mount helmet from Skydance and I cut the handmount off of mine. The little door that covers the lanc port, etc., like previously stated, can be bent enough without breaking that it can stay on.

Scott
I read somewhere to learn is to remember and I've learned we all forgot

If you decide you just have to remove the flap you can pop the silver cover off of the grey plastic that actually forms the hinge and keep it safe somewhere. Then butcher the HALF of the grey plastic to allow access to the lanc port.

If there comes a time when you want to make the camera look respectable you can just glue the silver cover back onto the remaining half of the grey plastic. No one would be any the wiser unless they look really hard.

That said, I just bend mine all the way up and it works fine like that.