TerryB

Sony DCR-PC330 MiniDV Camcorder

Have the 330.. luv it.. I got it a couple weeks before Lost Prairie. I got lots of good stuff while at Lost Prairie and lots of really good pictures.. I am still trying to compile all of them.. but I will get them up on our website in the next week or so..

I have it mounted on a Bonehead Mindwarp... with the Bonehead D-Box for the PC-330.. I would have bought the Hawkeye helmet ( realllly liked the way it looked in RED but the guywho makes them at Eloy wanted me to send the camera to him to build the custom mount for it.. and I did not have time for that..he had nothing on the shelf for the PC 330 and I did not want to wait. Its a bit larger than some of the other kids camera's.. but I am a big girl and have been doing some strength training for my neck muscles....so its not too much of an issue. you can also drill holes in the D-Box so its easier to put the vif cable in... thru the inside of the helmet.. or in thru the front of the D box .. a small piece of gaffers tape seals it all back up when you dont want to plug something in..

I am still trying to figure out all the modes the thing has.. like its REALLLLLLY hard to get information overload .. especially after a full day of jumping.. and the party has started.:P