theskydiveguy

Look What I found

I'm trying to find the specs on how it's different from the 330. Visibly it looks a little narrower. I can't find the thread size of the 350 but it looks smaller than the 37mm of the 330. Equivalent CCD's though. Looks like a nice skydiving camera.

Oh wait, now i see a significant difference, it uses F batteries... better get a few spares.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

There is one real negative to this camera. It has a pedestal that it has to be placed into to fire-wire (download or upload) anything. While this may at first seem like a minor thing, over a period of time it can become very annoying and majorly inconvenient. I know a guy who has a camera with a pedestal set-up and it is a real pain in the ass. Just a thought.

Blue 111-
Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

What's so big about it? The Video resolution and quality will not necessarily increase (how many vertical lines does it take? i guess the usual 525...), and all that still image quality and resolution crap isn't worth a decent digital photo...

If it was a 3 CCD cam in a Sony PC chassis, that would be something cool!
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...