BlueSBDeath

New 300D for Fathers Day!!

Yep, the wife and kids love me :)
How many of you DR users are using the EOS software for USB to your PC? Or are you using a card reader, and if so let me have the low-down on its use, please.

I will post skydiving photos as they are available, for your pleasure and input on improving my camera skills!! Any response is appreciated!!

Arvel
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

Welcome!

Use a card reader (I use Sandisk). Downloads much faster than the USB cable that comes with the camera.

As for download software....if you use a PC....sorry can't help you there. I use iPhoto in my Mac. I know someone who uses iView and likes it a bit better than iPhoto.

Photoshop 7 for editing.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Thanks ITDiver and Gimpy!! I did go get the ScanDisk 8-in-1 reader, now I can use it with other memory sticks too, Sony, Kodak, etc. It works great too!!

I know I read about some of you using AF (auto focus) for free fall, but I know over time this will ware down, is there an easy way to set to the Hyper focal point, and do I use the 18mm chart or the 28mm range (due to the 1.6 x 18)?

I love new toys!!!! :D

Arvel
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

NOICE! That makes 3 of us now that have Digital stills. Jake and I have spoken about a CD burning device that is a couple hundred bucks that would make giving pics to the Tandem pax way easy. I'll elaborate more when I see ya or you can talk w/jake
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING