webracer

A little help with sights?

I will have my 2K FF2 helmet soon. The purpose is mostly freefly, but with some 4-way and some Tandem videos.
I want a sight for 4-way and Tandem, but not for freefly. What's the best system out there that is as safe as possible, easy to remove or get well out of the way, and of course, cheap.
I have been jumping without a sight on my current setup, but have missed some shots because of it.
I will have a PC-330 in the new helmet.
Links to appropriate websites would be helpful too.
Troy

I am now free to exercise my downward mobility.

There is a swivel mount for the sights. However if you want to take it on and off get the thumb screw. I have started jumping with it on at all times. After a while you learn to look "through" it and you dont even realize it is there.

I cant find a picture of what im talking about right now. But basically the sight comes with a set screw that has an allen wrench type screw. If you want to make it easy to take on and off, you need to find a set screw that has a big round "disc" shape on the end so you can tighten it by hand. I know some of you other people out there have this, if you can post a pic of what I am talking about here and let Indyz know where to go to get one. Here is a link of the swivel clamp I am talking about though. You have to get both pieces.

Articulated Site Extender by Schumacher Precision

Swivel Clamp Assembly by Schumacher Precision