DBCOOPER

Video Camera angle

Flat is easiest if you don't do tandems a lot. Angled up is better if you need a little help getting down to where you can see the chest strap.

I can do tandems now without the angle, but it was a big help as I learned how to do it.

For a top mount just mount it flush with the top. If you experience problems then you can come back.

I've had two completely different top mount helmets and mounted them both flush with the top. Never had a problem transitioning from RW, Tandem, AFF, Freefly. Easy stuff. B|

Flat is easiest if you don't do tandems a lot. Angled up is better if you need a little help getting down to where you can see the chest strap.

I can do tandems now without the angle, but it was a big help as I learned how to do it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Angle varies widely depending upon which type of tandem you are videoing Strong (student is head high), Racer (near level) or Vector 2 (head low).

First, what are you going to be doing most of the time with your setup?
Proper tool for the job! RW try flat depending upon how you fly. Tandems, try up degrees to make face shots easier, depending upon how you fly.

There are no completely correct answers you will receive from this forum only opinions (such as mine!)

Most important thing is how are you going to use it.

Blues,

J.E.
James 4:8