Krishan

Digi Rebel settings.

But I'm curious as to what settings you all shoot with. Shutter speeds, Aperture settings, modes, etc?

I'm assuming you're using the Manual modes as you can only shoot RAW pics with those.

Anyway, any input you can give as to what works and what doesnt would be most appreciated.

Eloy's a comin', Watch OUT!

Dont f#%k up......

I already tried that with "Photography for Dummies" and didnt get that much out of it.

besides I dont read books so well ;)

I you use Manual Focus and you're 1 foot further from or closer to your target than you set the focus for on the ground, then your shot will come out blurry right?

Anyway I guess I'll just do some experimenting in the air this weekend and see what the camera can do.

Dont f#%k up......

Anyway I guess I'll just do some experimenting in the air this weekend and see what the camera can do.

I would recommend shooting with the camera around the house before sticking it on your head.
What good is it going to do if your pictures don't come out? They don't have to be perfect of course, but I would recommend playing with it, read the manual (and these forums) and take lots of pictures and see how they come out.

Just my 2 cts.. I think I took close to 200 pics with it before putting it on my helmet, even though I used to shoot film before that. You want to know your equipment before taking it up there.

Iwan

yeah, that's what i have been doing. clicking away like crazy, testing different settings, etc.

Gone through the manual several times, but just havent taken many pictures in light conditions that are similar to those in the sky.

Thanks.

Dont f#%k up......

>>I you use Manual Focus and you're 1 foot further from or closer to your target than you set the focus for on the ground, then your shot will come out blurry right?<<

Look up "hyperfocal distance" in your dummies book or on the web or search the forums.

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com