therickshow

what can i do to get our music on some jump videos?(boogies)

i was just wondering what we have to do to get our music on some of your videos? www.unsound.ws its more metal than some can handle but we have a few radio friendly song like "sunshine"we have played with sevendust and anthrax.i would just like to get some exposure.i will give free cds to anyone who is interested,or you can down load it from our site.anyway,thanks.

Posting it here is a good start, lots of jumpers check here and might take a look at it. If you are ok with giving the work away to an editing company for the exposure contact places like www.martinishotfilms.com and let them listen to it. In the past some of the bands they use in their WFFC video have got gig's coming back and playing at the next years WFFC.

www.unsound.ws
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Nah, I shouldn't need anything. I've already downloaded all the music from the site, and will preview for clips more this weekend.

All the stuff I do is not-for-profit, and usually not for sale. If I get something together, I'll get ya a copy.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Very cool sounding stuff! I'm just playing with some editing. I've downloaded your files and will use them in the video I'm working on from Skyquest 2003. I'm among the most novice on this site though so I can't guarantee much exposure. I'll definitely add ya'll to the credits!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here