BETO74

New Helmet arrive

Good lookin helmet. Those twin velcros look familliar, I think I saw someone with one VERY simular at Eloy last weekend. Im a big fan of internal dytter pockets, two is even better. Will you be Freeflying, or RW? (Camera angle). Congratts, Let us know how she works out! Wohooo!
Blue Skies!

The Helmet is at least 25% less than the others helmets I was looking to buy, excellent custumer service. They don't have mass production so each one is pretty much custum made and it takes a litle bit of time. The most important thing to me was the side mount, (don't like having the video on top) and the pretty big top mount for stills you can see no lines can get snag. I'll be using it for Tandem videos I'm still trainning and they come out Ok.

I been using an N-Vertigo with a bone head camera mount and chin cup to do both free fly and tandems, this helmet I will set up only for tandems.

here is the info:
[http://www.bladecamerahelmets.co.nz/Ultimate.htm]
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

I also have been looking at this helmet. One turned up at our DZ last weekend, and I was quite impressed with the 'finish'. They obviously put time into things like the edge of the shell and the liner. I also like the side-box - it has a nice setup for opening it (the button), and the one I saw was hinged quite nicely.

I am in the market for a camera helmet at the moment. Unfortunately, the 'blade' does not allow for putting a TRV camera in the sidemount (PC type only). I think this will push me to something like the Batrak instead.