crapflinger2000

Another Question - riser inserts

Hey, I took a spin through the "9 cutaways" thread, couldn't see any info on the following:

Where can I get some capped riser inserts?

I need them for a set of Eclipse risers, and since Eclipse is kinda not doing sport gear anymore, I doubt I will be able to get any from them...

Should I call RWS?

Hey, I took a spin through the "9 cutaways" thread, couldn't see any info on the following:

Where can I get some capped riser inserts?

I need them for a set of Eclipse risers, and since Eclipse is kinda not doing sport gear anymore, I doubt I will be able to get any from them...

Should I call RWS?

Yes call Relative workshop, they will hook you up. Only problem is if the channel on the risers you have might not be big or long enough to accept them, you might want to measure it and let them know or even ask them. If they dont know offhand ask for louie he has a reflex in the back and he could check it out for ya.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

If the ones RWS has won't fit your rig, contact Action Air Parachutes, they'll build you up a custom set.

"...and once you had tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward.
For there you have been, and there you long to return..."

Yup.... I'll probably order some stuff up... let me know the effective length of your channels (I guess that means from entry to applicable stitch line at the end of the channel) and I'll order some either from RWS or AA