askir

Booties

Hey you experienced guys out there:
I have a suit made by a local fellow (Texas) and he does not have the capability or expertise to add booties to this camera suit, any one know where can I go to do this inexpensively in preferably in Texas.

LIFE IS LIKE A CIGARETTE, YOU CAN SIT THERE AND WATCH IT BURN AWAY OR YOU CAN SMOKE THAT BITCH TO THE FILTER

You could always use zip-on booties. They go over the lower half of your legs, adding booties to any suit.

cheaper to just rubber band a big plastic bag over your feet - and just as effective

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I only know one cameraman that had booties installed with his wingsuit - Michigan did it for him.

I don't like it when I fly camera. Will stick with my wing jacket and FF pants. :Dthe only thing that stinks is the two piece results in a breeze under canopy - I can't keep the jacket tucked in on opening....:D

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

but what do they know ;-)

pretty much everything I'm hoping to learn....and more