DA50

RW Book

There used to ba a dive pool simulator available a while back. I believe it was the programming of Tim Wagner. Visit him at omniskore.com and ask if he still has it.
Of course, there are probably a ton of them out there. Or, you could just start engineering, which is much more fun. If you are interested in organizing, try to stick with symmetrical formations. It makes for good video which makes the skydive appealing for the particpants.

Thre are a few copies of "Freefalling Together" and "Blocking Together" from the late 80's early 90's that were great in providing formation ideas. I have a copy of both that I pull out now and then for orgainising. Great ideas in there.. I searched and pulled this pic http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=38466; from a previous thread showing a couple of pages from the book.

Went out of print years ago and they are very hard to come by now. I feel lucky i have my copies..

Scott
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Check out the store on skydivingmagazine.com for Freefalling Together I and II.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"