MakeItHappen

Team Training Tool

The sky is blue.:P

Well homes, since you were asking about something as simple as changing the data output, I figured you were also commenting on the output of the total score for the jump being over the entire duration of the jump, instead of qualitatively commenting on knowing your score from any given jump while training.

Having said that, I wrote a hack that takes Jan's .csvs and puts them up into a mysql database. Here is the code to create the necessary tables in mysql, you'll need to add a username and password that has at least select, insert and update privs to the tables created, then update the perl script with that username and password appropriately.

From there on out, the power of your statistic parusal is only limited by your imagination and SQL skillz.

For example, here is a query to show you all of your exits, ordered by the fastest exit time.

SELECT transitions.date, camp, day, jumpNum, transition, time FROM transitions, camps where
transitions.date = camps.date and transition like "Exit%" group by transition order by time;

Obviously my sql isn't great, and there are most likely bugs, but it is something until Jan puts out a full production product. I release this crap with no warranty, support or even good intentions. Use it at your own risk. I hate to say that, but it seems necessary in this day and age.

That's all over my head. I'm just an Excel jockey in this crazy world of savvy computer types. Thanks though

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

so this is where that software came from that my teammate uses.

really really really really really useful. you just can't judge how good your blocks are without a consistent method of timing - and this is that.

nice one. thank you.

so this is where that software came from that my teammate uses.

really really really really really useful. you just can't judge how good your blocks are without a consistent method of timing - and this is that.

nice one. thank you.

Hi All,

I am moving this to the front burner during/after US Nationals.
I'll be at Eloy, so find me around the Omniskore machines, lunch or dinner.
I want to yak/think more about the feature set.

In the meantime, I am moving all of my domains to a new hosting company.
DiveMaker.com might give 'server not found' for up to 48 hours.
Right now, I plan to switch that domain tonite (Wed-9-27) around 9pm PDT. [Subject to change.]
Most people will only see a couple of hours of down time. It all depends on where you are in the world and how the DNS propagates. That's all out of my control.

Stay tuned for upgrades.....
Thanks for all of the positive feedback from people everywhere.

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker