bliston

NSL Draw

Fast and interesting draw, 20-P-G-L for round 1 (funky and cheated randoms could make for quick builds) and 1-10-17 (many engineering options..) in round nine.

O-C-15-M and A-Q-7-J (rounds 2 and 4) should be pretty zippy...

wish my team was there...

Ben
Mass Defiance 4-wayFS website

sticks!

Thanks, I kept going to the page and looking that the story on Rookie class was still there and it blinded me to the scores below, oh well, thanks again...

Whats the deal with rd 9 and 10 giving "0" for AFP in "AA" class???

Scott
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

What happened to the Air Force Team in AA - they were doing nicely up to round 8.....?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

We (AF Prodigy) had to fly back to Colorado for mandated military training. The meet was scheduled to end at 3 PM, as far as I know, but that was extended due to some weather delays. We dropped the last two rounds to make our flight back.

Overall it was a great meet - and we got to hang out with some fun teams!

Matt

We (AF Prodigy) had to fly back to Colorado for mandated military training. ...... Overall it was a great meet - and we got to hang out with some fun teams!

Sorry you couldn't finish, even considering the fast draw, you still looked like it was a personal best for the season. I'd be proud of those scores. congrats

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Thanks. We were happy with our average over the 8 rounds we did jump - which was up a little from US Nationals.

It's been a little challenging lately time wise - and we were only able to make 3 team jumps between US Nationals and the NSL meet. Even so, we had a great time. We're definitely looking forward to getting back into some serious 4-way training over the Thanksgiving Break!