dgskydive

On Fire

Did ya see the DeLand Fire videos up on NSL. The blocks looked good, but watch the random video. That is some of the cleanest random work I have ever seen!

Wow! That was some super clean stuff.

Thanks for posting Dom, I dont know how I will be able to concentrate on work now :)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

The random dive looks like fast forward ... ;)

You mean the AA team "Fast FWD"? Yeah, we look like that :S

It's a great video, when they start to pick up the pace, it's really cool how clean it stays. The bust rule change wouldn't impact that dive one bit.

Watch the IC on the move from J to C, the little stuff like narrowing the knees to make the cheat easier for the tail is really top notch team playing.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Thats some pretty fast random work!!! Does anyone know what the current record is for points in 4way. its in the 40's isn't it?

For 5-point random sequence:

42 by Maubeuge (French National team)
41 by Majik

Thats some pretty fast random work!!! Does anyone know what the current record is for points in 4way. its in the 40's isn't it?

41 by Majik

I had heard that neither of those were "official" and the old 38 or 39 (one of those two) are still listed in the books........ I don't know all the rules though.

Let's hope for some all randoms this year, last year had a couple...

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

41 by Majik

I had heard that neither of those were "official" and the old 38 or 39 (one of those two) are still listed in the books........ I don't know all the rules though.

Let's hope for some all randoms this year, last year had a couple...

Was the old one by FX or Airspeed?

Watch the IC on the move from J to C, the little stuff like narrowing the knees to make the cheat easier for the tail is really top notch team playing

Yeah, Shannon's ok... ;)

I'm excited to see the competition this year, there's a lot of good teams out there to keep an eye on.
:)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

Yeah, Shannon's ok... ;)
:)

Shannon is the first pro I ever got coaching from and he and Lise were the first tunnel coaches I ever got to work with - they taught me mantis.

To say I have them on a pedestal (a small one, but made of nice materials with some tasteful carving work, nonetheless) is a true statement.

One of the great things about moving to DeLand is getting to meet and get coaching from some of the best skydivers in the world.

Shannon was our team's coach last season (Crosskeys Down to Earth) and during the times that he couldn't make it, he had Lise fill in for him. They are both winderful skydivers, coaches and people.
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com